- No smoking.
- No alcohol.
- No littering.
- No loud music or sounds.
- No spitting.
- No aggressive or harassing behavior.
- No rollerblading, roller shoes, skateboarding or bicycling.
- No loitering, sitting or lying on floors, or sleeping or camping.
- No use of property without wearing shirt and shoes.
- Pets (other than service animals) are only allowed if they are kept in a carrier and are kept out of the aisles.
- Facility and buses are tobacco-free.
- Facility and buses under surveillance at all times.
Service animals may accompany riders with disabilities on DART vehicles and property. DART employees may ask handlers two questions: (1) is the animal a service animal required because of a disability, and (2) what work or task has the animal been trained to perform. Pets are not allowed on DART. DART reserves the right to remove an animal from DART vehicles or property if (1) it is not a service animal, (2) the animal is out of control and the handler does not take effective action to control it, or (3) the animal is not housebroken.