Thank you for helping us to ensure the health and safety of those who ride, and work for, DART. With the extra precautions we’ve taken to ensure your safety, such as increased cleaning and sanitization, limited seating on buses and at DART Central Station and requiring masks, we’ve also relied on your help. As Iowans navigate the ongoing pandemic, DART wants to make sure we are safely able to provide transportation to those who want to ride and those who rely on DART.
Complete our survey
We need your feedback to help ensure we are providing the service that you need as our region continues to respond to COVID-19. Please complete this short survey. Your responses will help us determine whether our current service and safety precautions are enough.
Spread the word
Once you have completed the survey, please help us get as many responses as possible by encouraging anyone else you know who rides DART to also take this survey. You can do this by:
- Following DART on Facebook and Twitter and sharing our posts about the survey with your friends and followers.
- Telling anyone you know who rides DART to take the survey. A link to the survey will be available on our website, ridedart.com.
- Signing up to receive DART emails and forwarding emails about the survey to your friends and family who ride DART. You can be the first to know of DART service updates, or changes impacting the routes you ride, by signing up here.
- Share this link: https://surveymonkey.com/r/DART2020Survey
Once again, thank you for helping us keep our riders and staff safe while we provide service and deal with the ongoing pandemic COVID-19. As we welcome riders back, we ask the following:
- Please do not ride DART if you are sick or have tested positive for COVID-19
- Please wear a mask or face covering while on the bus, at a bus stop or at DART Central Station
- Please practice social distancing as much as you can on the bus, at bus stops and in DART Central Station
- Wash your hands and use hand sanitizer frequently
If you have any questions about our service or this survey, please reach out to DART Customer Service by sending an email or calling 515-283-8100 option 0.