A variety of products and services are needed to ensure the DART provides safe, dependable and cost-effective public transportation. DART strives to obtain the best buy in terms of cost, quality, schedule and safety from its business partners. Please see below for current solicitations and contact award information. If you need assistance or require more information, please contact DART's Purchasing Department by phone at 515-283-8100 or email at email@example.com.
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION FOR LAWN CARE SERVICES
Des Moines Area Transit Authority (DART) is seeking a vendor to provide lawn care services for its two locations: DART Central Station located at 620 Cherry Street, Des Moines Iowa 50309; and DART Operations and Maintenance Center at 1100 DART Way, Des Moines Iowa, 50309. There is a pre-bid conference for this project at 1:00 p.m. on Monday, March 25, 2019 at 1100 DART Way. Bids are due by the close of business on Tuesday, April 2, 2019. If you have any questions, please contact Dan Clark by phone at 515-283-8116 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL for a FUNDING FEASIBILITY STUDY
Des Moines Area Regional Transit Authority (DART) is seeking proposals from firms to provide a Funding Feasibility Study. The Study will:
- Identify potential fundraising opportunities that support DART's mission of Enriching Lives, Connecting Communities, and Expanding Opportunities
- Gauge interest from the business and philanthropic communities in supporting the regional public art in transit initiatives
- Help inform the creation of an overall DART fundraising program
The opportunity and detailed requirements can be located in the Request for Proposals (RFP) located here:
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL for a TRANSIT OPTIMIZATION STUDY
Des Moines Area Regional Transit Authority (DART) is seeking proposals from firms to provide a Transit Optimization Study. The Study will include the following objectives (but not limited to):
- Identify and evaluate innovative business models to deliver regional mobility services
- Ensure that public mobility services are efficient, effective, and evolving to meet changing technology and transportation trends
- Prioritize access to jobs, healthcare, and education to drive economic development
The Request for Proposals (RFP) is located here: DART RFP FY19-R-008