How to Read Your Bus Schedule
- Identify the day of week and direction of travel to select the correct schedule table.
- Find the intersection/timepoint location closest to where you want to catch the bus.
- NOTE: Intersection/timepoint locations are major intersections; buses pick up and stop at any DART bus stop. Use the nearest timepoints to estimate arrival/departure times for a specific stop.
- Look down the column under that intersection/timepoint location to find departure times from that stop.
- Find the intersection/timepoint location closest to your destination.
- Read to right, along the line from your departure time to see when you’ll arrive at your destination.
Additional Bus Schedule Information
- Route number
- Route name
- List of major route destinations
- Route map showing the route path
- Departure and arrival times for major stops along the route, called timepoints, by direction and day of the week
- Fare and Pass Sales Outlet information
- DART Central Station and Customer Service contact information
How to Read Your System Route Map
DART’s system route map provides an overview of available services.
- Locate your starting point and destination to find the route(s) that best meet your needs. Routes are numbered and are color-coded by Local, Express and Flex services.
- Once you have identified the route(s) that fit your needs, determine when to make your trip using route-specific bus schedules.